session one
Friday, July 31

I can safely say that things are on par right now. Cleared my minor exams with such a huge relief and Im left with a few more steps for now before I can call school an end. Im not even close to ready for my PRCP in October. For whatever stories Ive heard, I hope it wont be a nightmare for me in future. Come what may, I must get hold of that very very important piece of paper in April twenty 10.
Insyallah.
Been 3 weeks now adapting with the new changes. A very drastic one. A very hard one I must admit. Like what Indra told me
"Hearing stories alone aint enough, lets go through this together to see who to believe." Fair enough, only the both of us know where we stand now. I personally prefer the way we work things out now than before. Yes of course I miss the good old times dearly but whats past are just little footsteps walking towards the future. Right? I know that there's more to come in life but I think im already starting to settle down with whatever stored now.


