90'sVIBES.


say cheese!
Wednesday, May 13



I havent receive my precious mini photoshoot pictorials yet. Been waiting for it for almost 2 weeks now. Soooo sad. They cheat my feelings la! Hmph! To those who's still wondering whats up on my previous post, Indra and I went for a mini photoshoot the week before last Sunday. Initially I was damn nervous like fuck cause it was held in the middle of Tampines 1. Clothes as seen in my previous post were all from the boutique itself. Topshop style advisor and Topman stylist were present to give us some fashion tips and styling advices. Plus, they were the ones who chose our outfit for the shoot. How cool eyy? Nonetheless, we enjoyed our time posing here and there with all the beach balls, floats, camera, flashes and the beach chair. One said that once is never enough. Insyallah, if theres free time, lets rock and roll for the photography session again, Baby. On a happier note, they printed for us two pictures out of the soo many. Khekhekhehe.
Photoshoot = I likeeeeee. :) && noooo.! I didnt get a chance to bring home their items. Hohoho.

On a random note, I fell inlove with Knock You Down. Now who agree that Neyo looks darn good with something on his head instead of nothing?


Sometimes love comes around.


" An oxygen, helps living things to grow older each day. W/o the aid of it, all nature would suffer and can never see the world again.
Sayang, you're like my oxygen dependency. W/o you, love might be my biggest enemy. "


45 times of 26th.
...because you are my biggest nostalgic love vibes.



Acap Ainrette Amalia Private Atika Atiqah Catty Dani Erita Fatin Farzley Faz Fazilah Ghaz Hayati Huda Ili Ima Iman Ipen Izzah Kak Dirah Khat Leenzy Lynn naNz Nazilla Nirah Noi OG PM Qua Raudhah Ryza Sarah Shahreen Shurah Siti Slimy Sunarti Suzyla Sya Syed Yana Muzamel Zakiah