90'sVIBES.


Something(s) to share,
Friday, April 17

I already know the answers to all 3 questions way before i asked them.

1) If Allah exist, show me his shape.

2) What is Taqdeer?(Faith)

3) If Hell is created from fire, why throw Satan in Hell which is also created from fire? Wouldnt that hurt him at all? I mean, since both is created from fire, so why does Allah wanna throw him in there still?

Clueless? Still searching right at the back of your brains for an answer?






Indra threw me a classic answer of CAPITALS IDK. I slapped his left cheek and chest which I regretted not slapping hard enough. GRRRR! When I reached home much later, I was all set and eager to ask Dad the same. He had asked me to lay my left hand on the table top which I somehow knew he would hit my pity hand hard. Too bad Father! It was a missed. Laughing away, looking at how Dad was in pain for hitting himself on the wooden table top, I was badly slapped on my deltoid next.Thanks ah kan! I shouted the loudest which i can foresee my neighbours would throw me their "siow-ting-tong" actions. AHAHAHAA.

1) Its A-BU-DEN pain okayyy! Now why not you try to show me the shape of pain then? Cannot righttt? So same goes to me, I cannot show u the shape of Allah but i can feel his presence and that he's here every moment, every seconds.

2) Do u think I would slap Indra or rather my Dad would slap me right after Ive thrown them my questions? If NO is your answer, than thats taqdeer(faith).

3) What do you think my hands is created from? flesh/ Tanah? Now what do you think your cheeks/chest is created from? So thats my answer to the final question. HELL will definitely become the most painful place for Satan!




" An oxygen, helps living things to grow older each day. W/o the aid of it, all nature would suffer and can never see the world again.
Sayang, you're like my oxygen dependency. W/o you, love might be my biggest enemy. "


45 times of 26th.
...because you are my biggest nostalgic love vibes.



Acap Ainrette Amalia Private Atika Atiqah Catty Dani Erita Fatin Farzley Faz Fazilah Ghaz Hayati Huda Ili Ima Iman Ipen Izzah Kak Dirah Khat Leenzy Lynn naNz Nazilla Nirah Noi OG PM Qua Raudhah Ryza Sarah Shahreen Shurah Siti Slimy Sunarti Suzyla Sya Syed Yana Muzamel Zakiah