Agudek, nak-nak
Sunday, April 26
The last time I attended baby's 1years old party was last year's May 7th. Danish was darn cute during his and its Ariyana's turn now to be the princess. She slept halfway through while the guests kept signing in. Sooo cute. Because of that, cake cutting can only start at 21:30. Barney was their theme yesterday so S&S's(Salleh & Salim) decided to colour themselves purple. The satays from Irfan's Jalan Masjid was super delicioussssss! I like the part where we barbequed our own marsmellows. The googy aftermath makes me feel so high! Ahhhhh. The games we played cannot make it la. Kak dirah and I kept pushing the boys off like as if the stools da chop seal for our pantats only. AHAHHA! & Nirah! your mum non-stop sey warn you not to laugh. khehkheke. Walauweee! Your laugh damn contagious that i die-die wanna pee in my undies la while we played The Mummy. Spells some Hippie fun time? Pictures will be in a different post alright. For now, its me and this masam boy.

Auu, muka budak masam siaaaa. -____-Happy 44th yo! Be home from Melaka fast fast eyy.
You, i love you. :D