90'sVIBES.


popping lights.
Friday, January 9




As promised, I had my rays of kickin' fun during the eve of New Year. Two event happened which made us rushed a lil here and there. One, I was invited to Amirah's Grill at Pahang St for his sister's partyyy. Two, partyy with everyone elses for the countdown at Raffles Place. A complete success.! We played Taboo and i went flat during our last round of guessing. khekhekhee. Not bad huh that the little one could actually describe the main word without saying those taboo words. Am impressed. & she goes hittting her mum, saying "Mak teacher pon tak tau." when its her mum's turn. Aiyoyoyoo. A round of Birthday song sang for Kak Caca upon the arrival of the Chocolate cake.




Thats Kak Caca bunch of girlfriends. They are soo funny i tell you. Esp Sam.








ATIRAH. She's soo effing cute! Shes the little one that id mentioned.
A: I tau tu sape.
I: Sape?
A: You nye GF kannnn.


IZZATY. Apeda... she slept after a round of karaoke-ing. She wont let the microphone down i tell you.


Parents and elder sister of both Izzaty and Athirah.










Before everything starts, we tried fried Mars bar over at Raffles Place. I dont wish to list them in my favourite list. Toooo damn sweet lahh.! I am soo sad that almost 40% of the people was infested by Bangladeshiss. They were running here and there siaaa when everyone else stayed stagnant on their spot and even when the clock ticks at 1150pm!! GOSHH.! That's Raffles Place lorrr.






Seybok sia the police mann!







We had nothing better to do that we cam-whored like none business while the rest rushed home to catch their trains.










My buruksss bulat face everrrr!


I duno wats with indra. HAHAHA!

















I hope i can fulfill my New Year's Resolution (with the help of Indra that is) even if i know that almost none, couldnt make it happen. I had my greatest yet finest Countdown everrr, eating maggie mee together with you, love. :)


" An oxygen, helps living things to grow older each day. W/o the aid of it, all nature would suffer and can never see the world again.
Sayang, you're like my oxygen dependency. W/o you, love might be my biggest enemy. "


45 times of 26th.
...because you are my biggest nostalgic love vibes.



Acap Ainrette Amalia Private Atika Atiqah Catty Dani Erita Fatin Farzley Faz Fazilah Ghaz Hayati Huda Ili Ima Iman Ipen Izzah Kak Dirah Khat Leenzy Lynn naNz Nazilla Nirah Noi OG PM Qua Raudhah Ryza Sarah Shahreen Shurah Siti Slimy Sunarti Suzyla Sya Syed Yana Muzamel Zakiah