90'sVIBES.


A welcome back!
Monday, December 22



I decided to bring my nephew down to the playground but this time, with all the water fountain around for us to play splashing instead of the usual swings and slides. If youre guessing the lastest Singapore icon; Marina Barrage. Then, youve guessed it right. That place is sucha beauty. I loveeee the waterplayground soo much that i cared less on my camera's safety. For the umpteen time, Dad kept on reminding me to slot in the camera's landyard. *shake heads*



















2hours later, (erm.. i think so la) my maternal cousins came to pay that place a visit. I was sooo hippie-hoppy-hurray to see them there. Well, atleast i know im not gona camwhored alone. kehkehkeh.







































I told Indra to bring me to Marina Barrage again because I cant wait to splash those water on him. *evil* To think back, i take back my words and told him to bring me on March instead. You need to have your own transport to take you there, you know.



" An oxygen, helps living things to grow older each day. W/o the aid of it, all nature would suffer and can never see the world again.
Sayang, you're like my oxygen dependency. W/o you, love might be my biggest enemy. "


45 times of 26th.
...because you are my biggest nostalgic love vibes.



Acap Ainrette Amalia Private Atika Atiqah Catty Dani Erita Fatin Farzley Faz Fazilah Ghaz Hayati Huda Ili Ima Iman Ipen Izzah Kak Dirah Khat Leenzy Lynn naNz Nazilla Nirah Noi OG PM Qua Raudhah Ryza Sarah Shahreen Shurah Siti Slimy Sunarti Suzyla Sya Syed Yana Muzamel Zakiah