One of the best 26th.
Monday, December 29
Ok, where should I start? Theres sooo many many many things to say but Im making it a lil laid back alright.
………….i gave the stay over an 18.8/10 all because - in the name of contentment. Do ya’ll know the junction that leads to Tampines collage east which exits at Bedok Reservoir Road? Im not talking about the main road hor. Yesss, that uber creepy road.!(esp at night) Time check: 1am; Baby and I decided to walk an adventurous (more to creepy) route rather than cabbing home. Many things happened in there. Foul smell, sweet smelling scent, toads, crickets, bats. But most importantly, I see no Ghost, period.
An hour of walk (Tampines- Bedok Reservoir Road- Bedok North) left us with too few energy to do anything but eat! I say, the Ayam Kicap from his 2nd sister makes me add half servings more than my usual. :)
Member da kebuloh..The hall witnessed our moments of eating homely foods, movie marathon, cyber’s gossiping, my bad sinus, and the hour(s) of twisting and tossing cause I couldn’t sleep soundly while he snored awayyy.
Kecian ehh aku. If I knew that he’s using 2 fans, both at the highest speed, I would rather sleep with his sister. Was damn restless the day after that I slept from 5-9pm and, till the very next morning.
There, and im done.
Felt so welcome & thanks for the pratas…