I cant believe i did this.!
Sunday, December 28
Ive got something(s) to share. && i don think its cool. At all. Somehow we loveeee doing it that we laughed non-stop upon seeing the result. Bottom line is, I cant believe i did this calculations.(!!!) Oh, its Love's idea by the wayyy. Ready to see?
.................................................................
click on the pictures to get a better view ya'll.



What happen to the 2nd couple mannn.? Now laugh.! AHAHAHHHHAHAAA. Love Calculator sucks ok. Thats it. Period.

Didnt i tell you that my 26th was filled with continuous fun, fun, fun! 1st was with Gf. Thanks babe(s) for the free shaw tickets, the seludup snacks and the ripcurl bag. For the record, i watched Twilight twice. I loveeee Carlisle better than Edward. Mids love the romance part best and Sarah gets head over hills only on the baseball game scene. Wats next? Bali trip eh? I say, lets just wait for us to turn 21. :):)
2nd was when Sarah rushed home for her Nyonya's drama. && The bfs came to the rescue because the typical Mat(s), behind our(MacRat) table, was soooo freaking making Mids felt uneasy. For a certain reason why. So typical, damn typical. *roll eyes*
3rd, I gave 7.7 to Yes Man. I cant stop laughing at the part when they attended the Yes! seminar. 8.5 to Forgetting Sarah Marshall. Damn hilarious. HAHA here, HAHA there.. 7 upon 10 for Big Stan. An ok-ok movie... Next, 18.8/10 for the stayover.!! Yippie!
Now i tell you what, I'll continue more on the next post alryte. Im damn hungry now and i havent bath! *stinks*
Toodlesss...........