Cinderella afterall.
Tuesday, November 11
I decided to iron my ladies shirt a day before, search for my heels which id abandoned for a year plus and put it in place a day before, dig for my handbag in the wardrobe a day before and accessories was being put in place a day before... All i did was to get all my important stuff ready a day before im invited to the Raya Hi-Tea in Raffles Ballroom, Swissotel The Stamford Singapore. Grand, grand.. I know. Everything was ever so purrrfect! Table arrangement wasnt that bad afterall. Having red carpet next to us, uhhhh, i like it a lot.! Saving my high-pitched screams for the whole week before the event is a must. I dont care what they would/ might say, waving and throwing flying kisses to him makes me wana faint. So dramatic, i know.. Alright, alright.. lets reveal the Ballroom story.
To all the sinetron's addicts.! Especially
CINTA FITRI fans. Dilate your pupil and put your hands over your mouth and sayyyy
"Ahhhhh.. OMG.. OMG!" k go!
..................................
...................
........

Okay, chilll. Enough of excitement already. I'll update more soon. Heavy in pictures definitely. na-night ya'll. :)