90'sVIBES.


I get so O.O.C; out of control baby.
Friday, September 5

I know IKEA over at Tampines was opened since 2006'. Ever since that year, I didnt even get the chance to drop by and say 'hi'. For once i thought of painting vibrant colours, framing up pictures/ the art work onto the walls and decorating my room into some theme called vintage. Wouldnt it be nice? The other day, mum wanted to add in new furniture to the house. She even told me whats her idea for re-decorating the living room. Her idea was huge. Infact, more workload and efforts will be expected. We hit IKEA together to fulfill part of her task. I was mesmerised by the whole settings in IKEA. From dining room to living room to bedroom and even the toilets. I can spend hours after hours in there. FUHHH! All nicenice laa. From there, my little thoughts of decorating my room became bigger. But problem is, this room is shared between me and my brother. So, i cant possibly do anything that i like, you see. Boys and girls have two different taste, especially me and my brother. Oh boy.!











&& one more thing, Ive managed to fix my rubiks cube after 3days of craking my head. Wuhoooooo!

Ive got that goodgood.


" An oxygen, helps living things to grow older each day. W/o the aid of it, all nature would suffer and can never see the world again.
Sayang, you're like my oxygen dependency. W/o you, love might be my biggest enemy. "


45 times of 26th.
...because you are my biggest nostalgic love vibes.



Acap Ainrette Amalia Private Atika Atiqah Catty Dani Erita Fatin Farzley Faz Fazilah Ghaz Hayati Huda Ili Ima Iman Ipen Izzah Kak Dirah Khat Leenzy Lynn naNz Nazilla Nirah Noi OG PM Qua Raudhah Ryza Sarah Shahreen Shurah Siti Slimy Sunarti Suzyla Sya Syed Yana Muzamel Zakiah